To keep our beach area beautiful and safe, please:
- Drive slowly - children and adults are at play!
- No motorized vehicles are allowed on the beach.
Access permitted for emergency purposes only.
- Don't park on the roads. Tickets will be issued.
- No dogs on the beach.
- Keep the area beautiful. Please don't litter,
especially on the beach.
- Put all garbage for pickup in wood or metal
containers to keep critters from making a mess
and becoming a nuisance.
- Operate personal watercraft responsibly at
least 500 feet from shore. Slow down (no wake)
as you approach shore. Be cautious of swimmers
and keep a safe distance from non-motorized watercraft.
- Keep the noise to a minimum. Respect your
neighbour's right to peace and quiet at the cottage
and the beach. . Saugeen First Nation’s
by-lawstates no noise after 11pm.
- Refrain from using alcohol on the beach.
- Bonfires are not permitted on the beach - except
with a permit.
- Respect our wildlife and wildflowers. Please
don't pick wildflowers.
- Get to know your neighbors. It's nice to have
someone to look out for your property, help you
when you're in need and have a drink with.
- If using fireworks, always clean up debris. No
fireworks permitted after 11 pm
- Always keep a close eye on children in the
water and never swim alone, regardless of age. Lake
Huron can develop a strong undertow
To suggest additions to this page please email the